Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Nb/Ds) new clan to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello I'm the leader of the Clan (Nightbane/Deathsquad)

First of we are trying to find the right ID we need for what are clan does and see if this will be are new home

we have 2 basic areas we due

PIRATES that explains its self so no detail needed
(we ask either pay a tool or we will Kill you for your loot and call in some one to come get it , for use or get a member to pick it up)

Mercs = now this one i will explain better due to we due allot threw it for the good side or bad side depending on the cash offerd

we can be hired guns for a war or to protect a system or for escourt or just to hunt down some one that you want dead for what ever reason (we realy dont care if they are good or evil)

we like to hunt (pvp)

that sums up the clan realy we like to PvP most of use some due just trade runs ,but thats due to they like that and to make cash for the clan to arm up in the best ships we can with the best gear to Kill stuff.

now I know this is a role play server and we have to play the role , but right now we are keeping to are selves ,till we get a fell for the server and armed up to start to play the way the clan likes to play.

so any help from any one to help learn whats alloud and not alloud so we dont get in trouble is always welcome
Uhm... We don't have clans here...
... But I'm going to leave this post at welcome to Disco, mkay?

Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Lulz. This should be interesting.

Welcome, and I hope you find what you're looking for ^^
Actually, I believe that you've hit the wrong Discovery server. There's a few around, and it's a bit confusing when you're trying to locate the right one... I know it took me a little while.

You'd probably want to look for Hamburg, or Berlin, or Discovery of Discovery, etc.
We have factions here, more than clans.

And Roleplay takes priority over PvP.
*twitches*

Ahegeabeheaa...

*is carted off in a padded van*

EDIT: Right, useful post. Pesky things. There aren't any IDs that will allow that role, I'm afraid.
I'd suggest another server if you're going to be taking PvP over RP. Since this server is Roleplay over PvP.

Not to shoot down hopes, but if you guys want to stay here, you'll have to change quite a few things....

Anyways, welcome to the server....<strike>I give them a week.</strike> :cool:
Yes I understand Role play a big thing here so we want to make sure we follow min the basics so we dont get into trouble and then i will revamp them to med lvl so members will be safe.

and role play and PvP works fine togeather specailing if you case some one for hrs and then post a story about the long hunt/fight

and we always warned any one we are to go after weather a bounty or just to pirate have no problem dueing that but allot to try and read and then explain to members to make sure they follow rules

if all goes right there will be 20 + members coming to have some fun here

WHAT SIЯ

Okay, more seriously, though: You really need to stop, drop whatever you're doing and re-think your approach. So far, you're setting yourselves up for a cold reception at best.

My advice is - don't shoot anyone for the first few days of your stay. Start with RP, because you really really need to get your priorities straight from the get-go. Otherwise you'll be pretty unhappy throughout your stay, and it won't be a long stay to boot. Just going with the bare minimum will get you a cold shoulder as well.
Welcome...

But for the love of the english language, it's "Our" not "are", "do" not "due", "toll" not "tool", "feel" not "fell", and "Allowed" not "aloud" -_-
Pages: 1 2 3