Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kishiro signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kishiro Technologies is looking for some signatures and images for forum roleplay and whatnot.
We gave Wratah an example of what would we like but it seems it is too complicated.
We're ready to pay 50-100mil for the design and final work, but we would like to see few examples first.
Keep in mind that Kishiro| is all about technological breakthroughs and advancements so we would like to have a sig that inspires awe as well.

This can be achieved in few ways. By awesome design, by intelligent and out of box design, by funny yet smart animation, by animated signatures, .. etc.

Few good "brand motos" to include would be:

Kishiro Technologies, connect to the future
Kishiro Technologies, who else?
Kishiro Technologies - we build the future

etc etc.

Ofcourse, just by opening up this "contest" doesn't mean we will pick anyone, I don't suck at designing, but I would like to see other people's input and if it's serious, we'll award it.
Is this like.. personal hate or.. ?:(
Ill take a try at it.
[Image: k_techno.png]

Here is what I came up with, there is a slight problem with some stuff not getting erased near the middle top, and the lower right hand side. If you like it ill fix them for you.
Hello Ivan, can you please direct me towards a logo of your faction, if any.
You can find some work in my signature links, but we're looking for a completely new approach.

Dart striker, that's certainly an interesting thing, can I see how would it look with buttons like "recruitment", "message dump" and such?
Wait a sec, you want sigs or logos or both or faction post images etc?

I am not sure if I understood what you want exactly
entire graphic idenitity of kishiro technologies.

so basically a logo that can be used for sigs, etc
Ok then, will present you corporal identity designs.

Sigs should come after that in means of design list.
Here are the first logo designs.

They are NOT PNG at this time, I simply used the standart forum background, just to show you.

[Image: kishirologo.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3