Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Welcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings FL maniacs. I'm new in here so I thought that this is a good place to start. I got some characters and cash form my bro so I think that you don't mind that I have an easy start.

I was thinking on creating a Slaver character but I got some problems with understanding its ID card.
I know that this specific ID cannot pirate and ask for normal commodities except "life stuff"

The biggest problem is this line:
Quote:Can engage pirates, terrorists and lawfuls within their Zone of Influence

Does it mean that I can engage all players that I wish of course after proper RP?
' Wrote:Greetings FL maniacs. I'm new in here so I thought that this is a good place to start. I got some characters and cash form my bro so I think that you don't mind that I have an easy start.

I was thinking on creating a Slaver character but I got some problems with understanding its ID card.
I know that this specific ID cannot pirate and ask for normal commodities except "life stuff"

The biggest problem is this line:
Does it mean that I can engage all players that I wish of course after proper RP?

I think you can't engage civilians, neutrals, freelancers, etc. Lawful implies military or police specifically.
I see that saves me a lot of trouble. Thank you The Longcoat