Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I went with the Council Ambassador, posted a bio beginning for him. See you all in space!
Welcome to discovery buddy
Hmm, ok, the core concept kinda got shot down by admins, silly me for misunderstanding the tech chart. So, that character won't work.

Plan B is either gonna be an order pilot or the kusari.
Reading your first story, I have to say Good Job!
But, Why dont you make a thread for yourself in Feedback Forum so everyone can drop their comments there ?;)
Ok, so, I made an Order pilot. I like it so far (the order's ships are among my favorite, I don't think I like another factions ships smallest to biggest, more, only the BS holds no real appeal to me.). The only thing is, I'd say that I spend about 80 to 90% of my time chattering to empty space, I've met a few of the player faction order guys, and a couple indieorders like myself, but very infrequently have much opportunity to interact at all. I will probably keep the char as an alt, simply because it's one of the coolest stretches of space, I like the ships, and all the people I HAVE interacted with seem to be a good bunch.

However, I need a lot more rp interaction for a main, so I think I'm going to be trying to work up a new concept, or raise the ambassador one from the grave (see feedback thread on this)

If I don't end up raising the ambassador one, I'm looking for something, lawful or unlawful, in mainstream space where I can interact with players regularly, so mostly somewhere in the house systems from what I've seen so far.

[EDIT]Order Pilot is Cpt.Jacobs
I would recommend becoming a Cop. You will find that in house space you will meet a bunch of traders and thus a lot of pirates/smugglers. In Liberty you get spamage of pretty much everything and a lot of PVP (and some good RP in there too). In Bretonia you will meet a lot less spamage but in my experience more RP. Also If you ever meet up with the BPA) we are happy to help new guys in any way. Personally I would say the BPA :cool: but thats just because they were the fellows responsible for teaching me to RP but I have heard fantastic things about the LPI from others. Its really up to you.

Hope to see you in space :)

Edit:
Oh and in Bretonia its Constable not Officer >.< as I have explained to countless Libertoians, but thats just me nitpicking.

Double Edit:
Please Please follow Aerelm's thread. The KNF are the best opponents out there!
Now that you are looking for a new concept, you might be interested in This Thread;)
That is interesting, Aerelm, thanks. I think I will work on the Kusari idea.
Pages: 1 2