Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Thats about it.

PS, I am not [The_Angels]Bear.

Taken a while to be able to post in forums... I've been playing a week and already have a lot of good chars... You might know me:)

BrotherBearIV
BrotherBear
Arctic_Bear
BroBear
Bear
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Ah yes, you found the forums then:D

Bear was quite upset:P

Seen you around, haven't talked to you yet, but welcome!
Have fun and all that shiz!
welcome to <strike>HELL</strike> Discovery,

have fun and read the rules again:P
Welcome to Discovery!
Yea some of us thought you were the Bear who is in Angels and also is a Forum Moderator:DBut well, Now its cleared up! Have fun and Make a few 'Non-Bear' Chars too:P

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Hi, welcome to the madhouse. It's turned into quite a pleasant place as of recent, you couldn't have come at a better time.

`Ash
To sum up what aerelm wanted to say with that big wall of text....

WELCOME

also, dont buy a dread, srsly...dont
Hello again guys. Don't mean to bump old threads, but as I'm saying hi again after 4 years, a reference to where I came from is always useful.

Logged back on today, got the urge for Discovery Freelancer, to be reminded that after 6 months ships are deleted for inactivity. I'm not going to bother the Admins with this. I know they are busy, and probably won't have time to search for and restore them for me; however if any of them read this and want to do a Bear a favour, PLEASE get in touch!!! SmileSmile

My good old list of characters. If anyone has had interaction with them, get in touch please. I'm effectively a Freelancer Newbie again. Logged in to a lil 'ol Starflier and had to figure out how to fly the damn thing!

Bear: BMM Miner
Bearc ~ Navy HF
BrotherBear: ~ Freelancer
Lone.Bear ~ Merc Bomber
BrotherBearIV ~ Outcast Bomber

My Rogue ships.

LR-Cold.Fangs ~ Pirate Transport.
LR-Bears Tooth ~ Rogue Werewolf
LR-Rogue Nova ~ Rogue Blarghest
LR-Frozen.Slave ~ Bacterian.
LR-Last.Chance~ Rogue Gunboat

Some of you might find yourself in some of my old screenshots.
http://www.xfire.com/users/brothebear/ga...creenshots

Get in touch guys. Want to get back in Discovery! :3