Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about BH Core battleships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I asked around in game and read through the ID a few times, even searched for recent posts on the forum on this subject, and returned some conflicting info.

Basically, the first part of the ID says:
'Cruisers and Battleships can only operate within the Omicron, Omega and Sigma systems but fighters,'
However later it states:
'Cruisers and Battleships may only, however, operate in Omega 15, 41 or 56'
And then finally:
'Core cruisers and battleships can only collect bounties within the Omicron, Omega, or Sigma systems.'

Highlighted in bold.

Quote: Price: 1000000 - Bounty Hunters Guild Core ID
Pilot carrying this ID is a member of the Bounty Hunter Guild Core, who :
Is in a state of war with The Order and Nomads, and may engage Order or Nomad affiliated individuals without a bounty.
Can engage and destroy any pilot actively assisting another Order pilot or Nomad.
Can engage and destroy any ship produced by The Order without a bounty, even if the faction affiliation of the pilot is not Order.
Cruisers and Battleships can only operate within the Omicron, Omega and Sigma systems but fighters, bombers, freighters, prison liners or gunboats may operate anywhere in Sirius that the Bounty Hunter ID permits.
Cruisers and Battleships may only, however, operate in Omega 15, 41 or 56,
Can only fulfill bounty contracts against fighters or gunboats by using a fighter, bomber, freighter, or gunboat, unless the target is in a capital ship, then the same class of capital ship may be used to collect the bounty, but Core cruisers and battleships can only collect bounties within the Omicron, Omega, or Sigma systems.
Can demand allied pilots, Nomad technology and Nomad specimens from other ships and destroy ships if they refuse to hand them over but only in Gunboat sized vessels and smaller.
Can demand cargo or credits from ships carrying contraband and destroy them if they refuse to comply,
Cannot ally with any unlawfuls
Cannot participate in any unlawful action.
Cannot use any Liner except the Prison Liner.
Cannot use any ship with more than 3,800 cargo space
Allowed ships: Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Prison Liner, Cruisers, Battleships
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime.

Some guy even said I can go to anywhere within sigma, omega, and omicron except omicron 15, even though theres no mention of it on the ID at all.

So, some clarification will be great. I'm halfway done saving for the mako but its actually ment for PvE and RP in, not really PvP because NO ONE IS EVER FRICKIN ON!!! Thanks. Its late here I'll check this post in the morning soz sorry if theres no response from me.

So it can be interpreted 2 ways..

1-I can go anywhere in Sigma and Omicron, and omega 15,41,56, which makes sense, stay out of the zoner homeworld. Though 3 systems is a little strict.
2-I really hope its not this, that it means I can only go to omega 15, 41 and 56 and cannot go to sigma or omicron or the rest of omega.

Thanks.
I think the second line is wrong.

Other two look good though...

I've seen em operating in Delta and the Sigmas before, legally too.
How about, I'm not sure what ID you're reading, but that's not quite the correct ID. Are you perhaps looking at an older version of it, or something?

Edit: When I get home from work, I'll fire up my characters and double check to see if something got changed, but otherwise, your information here isn't right.
Agmen is right, on second glance, it looks wrong to me too. Here is what I got:

Quote: Price: 1000000 - Bounty Hunters Guild Core ID
Pilot carrying this ID is a member of the Bounty Hunter Guild Core, who :
Can attack Order, Nomad or Wilde and anyone actively assisting them.
Can destroy any ship produced by The Order, regardless of the pilot's faction affiliation.
May operate anywhere in Sirius that the Bounty Hunter ID permits. However Cruisers and Battleships may only operate in the Omicrons, Omegas and Sigmas but may not enter Omega 3, 7, 11, Sigma 13, Omicron Gamma and Omicron Alpha.
Can fulfil bounty contracts.
Can demand allied pilots, Nomad technology and Nomad specimens from other ships and destroy ships if they refuse to hand them over (Cruisers or Battleships may demand pilots only).
Cannot demand any other cargo or credits.
Cannot ally with any unlawfuls
Cannot participate in any unlawful action.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports up to 4300 cargo, Gunboats, Prison Liner, Cruisers, Battleships
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime.

As you can see, line one is in bold, where lines two and three of your ID don't exist.

I believe this is the up-to-date ID.
The Janitor watched. The Janitor injected code into the Sirius Mainframe.

Code:
SELECT shiptype, shipprice FROM ShipList
WHERE shiptype LIKE 'Mako' OR 'Bullhead';
TRANSACTION BEGIN;
  SELECT money FROM CharacterList
   WHERE owner LIKE 'SilverLeaf';
  ShipList.shipprice = sum(CharacterList.money)+1
  UPDATE;
  LOOP Untill ForEver;
TRANSACTION END;

The Janitor looked into the matrix and saw that peace continues to roam the vast space of Sirius.

A & L Guy
That makes sense now. If it was as Silverleaf believed, I think we wouldn't be able to make it to Delta with anything larger than a Gunboat.
And now that I'm home and have gone in game to double check...

Silverleaf is right!

:P

Okay, had you going there for a second, didn't I? Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face and say it.

That ID you've got sounds like someones idea of wishful thinking. Akura posted the correct one. Also, we're discussing some of the restrictions on that ID at the moment, since one reason some of them were put in was to reduce cap spammage. A lot of that really isn't happening now, so a re-write of some things is definitely in order.

... allright it still says silverleaf's ver on my datastorm
' Wrote:... allright it still says silverleaf's ver on my datastorm

Don't cheat.

Also, if you're going to post these things without actually going in-game and reading the damn ID for yourself...
*looks up*

wow, the hate...

He's here asking for clarification very politely and you go and spit on him. :nono:

Anyway, to make this on-topic...

Datastorm can be and is wrong frequently. It's a good idea to read your ingame ID frequently. As to BHG Capships, read the ingame ID and the rules only, and it should be a little clearer.
Pages: 1 2