Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Combat Flight School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks! I'm new to Discovery! I'm extremely impressed with it so far. But I have to admit, I'm getting pwned by the upgraded AI (not to mention the Nomads). I always considered myself a fair pilot but it seems I have some things to learn.
Someone on the server mentioned a mod called something like, "Advanced Combat Flight School." I have searched and can't find it anywhere. Anyone have it or know where to get it? Might be something I could use...

Much thanks everyone!

-dalix
well try meeting [GMG]Horizon in Sigma-13 outside of Gas Miner Naha, then start shooting GMG.

Okay seriously, try asking some people around here, like Dboy, hes really good.

That mod I do not know about.
Welcome have an exelant time.

Sorry i cant help you out with the mod that u cant find. Are u sure its a mod cause i rember watching a video called that that teaches you how to fly a fighter??

I think it was under media.
No idea of that mod. But you can join the AW. We use to train our people when they join, and some of the greatest pilots on the server have been (or are) in AW.
So biased, but its my job to!

Anyway, I train a few people who ask for it. Like a UOG, I started to train him out of character in an empty system, and showed him the basics of advanced flight (ironic eh?)

The best way to learn is to study people's technique, and find your own style, rather than copy the style of another person, such as myself, or Korrd.
Or just ask Caylith who she learned from. He did too damn well teaching her. x.x
yes he taught me too Virus but you'd never know, guess I should've got the ear wax out when he was talking. oh well!
Hehe i was once apart of AW and i Consider *Dream's on* that im a good fighter. and Nightfall oh my gosh he is the best fighter i have ever faced and he was apart of AW.:)
Nah, I owe my dodging skills to Vtec's dual Swarm Missile and Supernova mine spam. Hours of combat experience go to Caylith and her deadly precision, also her endless patience for my, at least, 'moody' connection.

We are what our teachers make of us. To best them is a sign they did a good job at it.
Got to hand it to AW, dogfights are their thing.

Some of the old school members such as dab if you ask very nicely may offer some aid, although they may add the subclaus of membership to aw before actually helping you!

or get in touch with caylith, from the very start of her time on disco she has been helping people, heh, i remember her first faction was simply dedicated to helping people on disco.
Pages: 1 2