Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MiningDronebeta6651-M and MiningDroneAlpha1607-M have been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.9 The individual ID cards may have restrictions and/or allowance that are not covered by these rules.
In the event of conflict, the ID's override the rules.

6.10 Player reputation and conduct must match player actions. For instance a player may not dock on a
base belonging to the persons whom they are attacking or being attacked by.
An excerpt from the Independent Miner ID:
Quote:Cannot land on any Daumann, Kruger, or BMM bases.
Why did you dock with, and why are you still on Breisen Base ? Being pirated I guess ...
That base belongs to Daumann, you ain't welcome there.

Consequences: Reps changed to fit your ID, and ten million credit fines levied. Holds cleared, and sanction
notes replacing the ore that was there.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.

Why did you dock with, and why are you still on Breisen Base ? Being pirated I guess ...
That base belongs to Daumann, you ain't welcome there.

Well between the Phantom and the corsairs and the junker who is working for DHC supposedly chasing us around it was my call i saw the base and docked didnt have time, or even think about who owned the base, didnt think about it cause it wasnt red. and why we are still there is due to the fact that we logged there and had to run some rl errands and just saw it but we will move asap and it wont happen again. Sorry for the mistake there are lots of RP rules that dont have game mechanics to enforce or to help you with so it gets confusing at times. But i am the one who told beta to dock there if it matters.

P.S. we docked with lots of ugly guys everywhere so it was hectic with lots of adrenaline)