Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner ID RepNinja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In all honesty, I think that the Zoner ID should make all on-Guard factions neutral. The Zoner RP is 'neutral to everyone', but to actually be neutral to everyone requires a lot of bribes, which gets a bit tiresome and expensive. What we need is either a /restart Zoner which gives Zoner ID/IFF and neutrality or a RepNinja FLhook thingy for the Zoner ID.
Input please?
I sense abuse.

Lots of abuse.
it would end up in zoner guard id'd whales doing runs to guard bases in unlawful space.

its why the paragraph about house space was added to the guard id in the first place. zoners all around. hated once again.
' Wrote:it would end up in zoner guard id'd whales doing runs to guard bases in unlawful space.

its why the paragraph about house space was added to the guard id in the first place. zoners all around. hated once again.
Gurad factions would remain hostile, as would Nomads and Wild.
*Cough* Not a chance ... The Zoners are not neutral, until they make themselves that way.
Bit of work, not a ninja, sorry to be blunt.
i dont know whats that hard on it. i managed to NOT be hostile with almost all factions except some liberty unlawfuls.

kill xenos:D
I think we should have a sort off... /restart BorderWorlds

So you get set in the Barrier Gate and you are hostile to all Military/Police/Pirate Guard bases. You are neutral to Zoners, Freelancers, and well... some others...

Just an idea.
I think that every ID should be rep-fixed so it fits with the factions RP. Zoners are included in that. And Junkers. You wouldn't believe how big of a pain in the backside it is to be neutral to all of Sirius. Not to mention that that is impossible if you want to be neutral in Gallia as well.
It's not *that* hard. In fact, you can pull off an all-neutral (barely, but still) Zoner from Pennsylvania.

You just need a Quadruple Zoner with a Junker Surprise:
1. /restart Liberty
2. Quadruple Zoner bribe
3. Perform missions for Junkers against Xenos

If you want Zoner Guard, it's all the same, except you need to shoot Zoner depots later and brine them again.
Negative on the Zoner ID repfix. I know I'm a new player but the main attraction for me for joining the Zoner faction is the amount of work I have put into making my rep list neutral, gives me a real sense of accomplishment.
Nonetheless a Zoner or Borderworlds /restart seems like a good idea, no rep adjustments in it though, just make the /restart characters have all factions including guards visible on their rep list.
Pages: 1 2