Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Joke Explainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Garamond]Some might say, this fellow needs no introduction!
For the rest, and most probably mostly everyone in this community, the entity that is yours truly is unknown.

Fear not!

For after we have spent some time in proximity, we'll have known each other well and you shall be prompted to say: "Dear boy, you are a gentleman and a scholar."

And be not afraid, for I shan't falter in my everlasting effort to unveil and demystify all the hidden tunnels of cracks of the phenomenon we call humor!

Away!
Erm... Hi?
[font=Garamond]Dear Sir, The humor in your posts is overusing the word 'Humor' as the starting phrase of your messages! Six of your Six posts begin with such phrase, please don't abuse this word more than enough so we wont run out of humor in near future.

Also, Welcome!

I'm...mortified...

Anyway, welcome to Disco (run while you still can), feel free to grab a seat near the fireplace, in a minute, a catgirl will come with your welcome sigar.

Because I'm too lazy to link the rules and because I'm a natural jerk, I'll leave that to someone else.
Umm are you supposed to be funny or smth?

oh yeah and umm.....welcome
Um... welcome, I guess.

Late edit: Just pulling your leg. Nice to see a bit of creativity mixed in with grammatical nazism around here.
' Wrote:I'm...mortified...

Anyway, welcome to Disco (run while you still can), feel free to grab a seat near the fireplace, in a minute, a catgirl will come with your welcome sigar.

Because I'm too lazy to link the rules and because I'm a natural jerk, I'll leave that to someone else.
[font=Garamond]I find that I need to commend you for your anecdotal use of humorous referencing towards the preferences of Discovery forum-goers when it comes to attractive female wardrobe, which makes me all the more sad that I have to see your blatant disregard for tobacco literacy.
Keep this up and I predict that in less than a fortnight you shall be accused of being me.
When this occurs, point out the following :
Your syntax is not as good as mine.
I have no sense of humor.

Remain involved here past a fortnight, and you will find that on the Discovery Forums nobody gets the joke, the joke gets you.

Come to think of it, isn't it 'humour" instead of 'humor'?
Okay, I think I'm going to like you. Welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3