Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emperor Needs a Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Connor punked out on my last sig -.-, I need someone to make one for the Emperor. Have fun, feel free to use the image thats my avitar, as well as the image of the Imerial Yacht.

I dont have any real ideas for it, for I will be happy to provide any information anyone might need to come up with something.

' Wrote:Since Connor punked out on my last sig -.-, I need someone to make one for the Emperor. Have fun, feel free to use the image thats my avitar, as well as the image of the Imerial Yacht.

I dont have any real ideas for it, for I will be happy to provide any information anyone might need to come up with something.

50 mill, sounds good - I will have a sig for you in due time- I need to know the name; right now it's "The Emperor"/

[Image: TheEmpero.png]

/givecash TheDarkJester
His Imperial Majesty, Jien Kogen, Emperor of Kusari
will give it a try, todays, if not todays it will be next week:P

tommorows holiday
Update:

[Image: TheEmperor.png]
' Wrote:Update:

[Image: TheEmperor.png]

Wow, that pretty badass. Would like to see more Kusari colors in the lettering and border, Reds and Golds.

' Wrote:Wow, that pretty badass. Would like to see more Kusari colors in the lettering and border, Reds and Golds.

Thanks-

EDIT:
[Image: TheEmperor2.png]

Excellent, money being transfered from the Satsuma.

Thank you.

' Wrote:Excellent, money being transfered from the Satsuma.

Thank you.

Glad you like it. /givecash LNS-Revenant 50000000

Thanks,