Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Battle Cruiser (concept)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I have joined the KNF (Kusari Rocks!), I came up with a model while looking at the Kusari Battleship and Destroyer - I needs something in between. Something like....this:

[Image: KusariCruiser.png]
[Image: KusariCruiser2.png]
[Image: KusariCruiser3.png]
[Image: KusariCruiser5.png]
[Image: KusariCruiser6.png]

Enjoy your view:

Comments are acceptable!:D

-Luis
I like alot hold on...stupid NPCs...

K!

I love it great work...but something is missing...

Very well done, that captures the freelancer and kusari feel nicely.

The only thing bothering me right now is it looks like the tops of the two window huts go into the sights of what looks like the bridge. But that could be just from this angle.
It looks too bulky for Kusari, really...Looks like a joint Rheinland-Kusari thing.
Quote:It looks too bulky for Kusari, really...Looks like a joint Rheinland-Kusari thing.

AHA!

That's it!

A legal document saying that RL and KU have tied the knot.

Actually i don't mind the bulkiness Since i've too joined the KNF
You need to learn to texture Luis.
That thing screams Dreadnaught, IMHO.
It's too bulky, yes. It's also too curvy for Kusari... too sleek. I know, most of the time we think of Kusari as curvy and sleek, but look at the Battleship. It's squarish, angular, but still manages to be elegant. This design, however, is almost Libertonian in the curves.

It also needs wings. The Destroyer doesn't have wings, but it's the only Vanilla ship that doesn't. The Battleship does, and I'd say this certainly does.
Gurjiv already made one, I believe. Or somebody else did, but it definitely exists and will be going in game in the next version.

Upsize it, detail it more, and make it a carrier. More custom ships for the other houses, I say.
Quote:Gurjiv already made one, I believe. Or somebody else did, but it definitely exists and will be going in game in the next version.

Upsize it, detail it more, and make it a carrier. More custom ships for the other houses, I say.

I would agree most with this,
Pages: 1 2