Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Apology to admins and community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I would like to apologise :D I had clue about BHG CORE ID, but I forgot I cant bring MAKO into gamma.
as I did today and pwned many corsairs including osiris and several gunboats.
please forgive me, this wont happend again. i asure You. I wont to get into trouble.

-Thank You!
And calling some those you are supposedly saying sorry to "lolboats"?

I think you should reconsider your tone. Saying you "pwned" many ships seems like you are taking the mick, if you'll excuse the term.
why so serious, dont you have sence for humor ? I know i made mistake, and im asking you to accept my apology.

-thank You
' Wrote:I wont to get into trouble.

-Thank You!
Does this includes "pwning" lil' fighters with your big bad Mako?
I forgive you:)

Wasn't there, but if it makes you feel better.

Here, have an apology.
' Wrote:Does this includes "pwning" lil' fighters with your big bad Mako?

i was killing everyone who fired on me
as i said, i am sorry and i apologised
lil fighters or not that wasnt my concern
and several bombers including osiris were on me, while i took out osiris with full hull left and 650 nanos
then i escaped, i didnt want to hold in there anymore

please forgive me

Thank You.
what they are trying to say is, while you may have made a genuine mistake and are apologizing for it, you sound more like your making fun of the situation by explaining in detail how you "pwnd loads of corsairs, osiris, lolboats" etc.

instead of highlighting your killing spree, offer a humble apology that sounds like one more than an insult, because from where im standing, this definitely looks like you're making fun of the people you killed instead of apologizing.

if you still dont understand what we're trying to say... :|
' Wrote:what they are trying to say is, while you may have made a genuine mistake and are apologizing for it, you sound more like your making fun of the situation by explaining in detail how you "pwnd loads of corsairs, osiris, lolboats" etc.

instead of highlighting your killing spree, offer a humble apology that sounds like one more than an insult, because from where im standing, this definitely looks like you're making fun of the people you killed instead of apologizing.

if you still dont understand what we're trying to say... :|

you can judge anyone with that logic
im not trying to foolish anyone or making fun of anyone
im just trying to say that i broke rules, i went in gamma besides its in ID that I cant go there but i did.
i forgot about it, becouse i saw many makos there in the past
thats why im apologising and asking you to forgive me
this way or not

Please, Thank You.
Thread gets a lock and your ship gets jailed until we figure out how to deal with this.
Considering this did not result in a report, we have no option other than to release your ship. From what I've gleaned, your attittude bordered on gloating.

ID abuse of this kind is one of the reasons why we have ID limitations like the one you violated. Sad to think that other people have to live with restrictions imposed to prevent the worst excesses of players who choose to ignore these very restrictions.

Considering this is not the first time you have crossed the desk in this incarnation, consider yourself warned. Further ID abuse of this kind and your Mako will resemble a Starflier.