Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Please post your MAKO loadout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I just bought a BH Core Mako, but not sure how to fit it.
It currently has:

BHG Core Primary
BHG Core Primary
Motar
Motar
BHG Core Primary
BHG Core Primary
BHG Core Primary
BHG Core Primary
BHG Core Secondary
BHG Core Secondary
BHG Core Secondary
BHG Core Secondary
BHG Core Secondary
BHG Core Secondary
Countermeasure

Any help appreciated thanks, and yes I did search.

This is ment to hunt down enemy capital ships while still not being free kill to lone bombers or fighter groups.
Please stop flooding 24/7 general discussion.

Also you may find different setup fitting you better then it does to others. Just get some friends for "training", preferably in your guard system.
Sorry, I searched. I really did. Nothing.
Well, the best way to find the setup that fits you better is by testing and learning. Now you have the loadout you posted above...so, you can try it out, get it into some real action.

Then again, I as far as I know, bounty hunter battleship has pretty much restricted ZoI...
Best thing to do is set up a private server with some friends and test whatever ship you like out with whatever loadout you like and tweak it until you get maximum effectiveness.

Just asking people to give you loadouts will never work, as they no doubt will fly the ship differently, using different tactics and stratagies, and as such any loadout you copy from someone else will never work as well as one you come up with yourself, to go with your play style.
Well capships mostly use the same strategy, cruise to target at near point blank range, hope your power recharges on time, fire motars, fend off bombers.

OR

Cruise to near sniping range say 3k, start firing motars, straf like a madman.

Though for sniping no doubt a cruiser or something smaller is better if its gona be kite warfare. Straf from side to side to avoid fire, fend off bombers.
' Wrote:This is ment to hunt down enemy capital ships while still not being free kill to lone bombers or fighter groups.

Be sure to read the BH Core ID for zone of operations. And be aware that neither the admins nor the Guild looks kindly on those using BH Capital ships for lolwutism.

A & L Guy
The best loadout is full heavy mortars. Trust me. And do it.
' Wrote:The best loadout is full heavy mortars. Trust me. And do it.

You're an evil man, Chris... :P

' Wrote:You're an evil man, Chris... :P
Said the man with the full LM Bullhead BC...
Pages: 1 2