Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time reader, First time poster.

Hopefully some of you have seen me buzzing around liberty over the last week and enjoyed some of the encounters we've had. Im grateful to have met so many helpful and outgoing rp'ers so soon after my birth into the universe. The forums were a great help when I started and id like to thank all the contributors.

//RTFM. :D

I look forward to developing a deep and disturbing backstory to my character and continuing to explore Sirius.

Good hunting.
Shaft_Tackapple
Welcome to the Community. I'l look out for your story.

See you in-game.

`Ash
Think I saw you around last night... You were fighting against some unlawful Gunboats at Fort Bush... ~MM~Rufus.Blackwell

Welcome.:)
Welcome to Discovery!
Good to see you finally decided to increase your forum activity and join the community instead of just sitting out and reading what everyone says:P
And, I think I've seen you in game once or twice, no interaction tho. Also, I will be waiting to read your char background as well, Good Luck;)

And, I know you might have seen these, but still;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Hey! I remember you! (Who wouldn't forget a name like that?) I was Manco.Capac. I refused to leave, we engaged, you died. Eh. Good fight though!

Remember to read the rules and such.

Welcome to posting!:D
Welcome to Discovery. I think most of the other people have said what already needs to be said, except that Liberty isn't always the best source of RP, and that there will be factions who are scary and out to get you, no matter which faction you go for.

Well, good luck out there, and remember, never joust a bomber.
Revision: Never joust a bomber if you don't know what you're doing. It's indeed possible to joust them and win, but perhaps only if you're a crazy nutter with a great dose of luck, fortune, and the force. Quite possibly the Babel Fish as well.
Welcome aboard the world of Discovery.

Read the Laws of Sirius and take them with you wherever you go.

Welcome!
And dont forget one thing, Liberty isnt the only place in Sirius!!! :crazy: