Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Garden Path is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I'm new to Discovery Freelancer but if you see me, I'm probably digging up information! Reporter ship Garden_Path is reporting for duty~
Hello! Nice idea with that reporter. Don't interview people only in Lolberty.

Have fun!
Of course not. I've already got a report on a very dangerous criminal! I'll find a place on the forums to post the news.
Reporter RP sounds fresh and interesting!

Like what Mao has said, remember Liberty isn't the only place in the Sirius.

Aya Shameimaru?

I see what you did there.

Welcome to Discovery. Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't go blasting whirlwinds at people.
I fought you, and won. But if i knew you weren't a lolwut, i would have never done such a horrible thing to you.

Welcome to disco, please avoid Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd
Hah. That's okay. I don't know where all this staying in Liberty thing is coming from. I hope I didn't give that impression! My first scoop was in Liberty but I went hunting in Bretonia and Kusari space before that. 'sides, I don't hold that thing in Honshu against you. Maybe I'll even do a thing on the blood dragons. See you in space~

AJBeast- Glad you caught it, isn't it appropriate?
Garden Path

You vex me. Just to be blunt.

But all is well in Discoland!

Welcome and don't make me vexed.

Write news articles about heros and not the slime they had to destroy.

Otherwise,

Read and understand the rules and all will be swell.

Goodday.
' Wrote:Garden Path

You vex me. Just to be blunt.

But all is well in Discoland!

Welcome and don't make me vexed.

Write news articles about heros and not the slime they had to destroy.

Otherwise,

Read and understand the rules and all will be swell.

Goodday.

Oh, I'm not all that bad. You should check Intrepid Reporting from the Garden Path and see for yourself.
Welcome to Discovery!
I hope you are not flying a Camera Ship, eh ?:PThe 'Reporter' Idea is pretty nice, and has great opportunity for some nice RP, I'll be looking forward to seeing you ingame. Good Luck:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Pages: 1 2 3