Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm MaFi. I'm new in this Server and i was guided by my friend, aerelm. he helped me and told me about things here! I'm happy for starting to play Discovery RP, thanks to developers for this mod. Original MP was too boring and They have changed the boring style of freelancer MP to this nice mod and it's very great job. thanks to developers again.
yea ... whatever ... *Starts muttering something about 'stupid kids following him everywhere'*
Gonna spam you with the usual links as well, although you've seen em all already.
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome to Disco
Welcome, I think aerelm explained the important stuff to you, so have fun here!
I like your avatar. If you need anything please call me.
Welcome to the loving diso community! *hugs*