Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm Confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey with the order ID it says that i can participate in LAWFUL MILITARY OPERATIONS ie:general military things like cargo scanning but i got confronted by this guy that says i couldn't so i'm curious can i or can't i?
:(
Um who wins? The random guy, or your ID? Yeah, the ID has the final say unless the admins overturn it...
if the id says so...unless that guy was an admin, he was wrong.
So baically i could scan any trader at least for illegal cargo anywhere?
I think so, but as the order it is a bit odd. Although the Order are never used as their ID puts them. In fact their ID contradicts other information about them.

They are allied to the corsairs, and enemies of Liberty and the Bounty Hunters. And the Order are lawful? Makes me wonder....
well, the order have never actually done anything illegal....they're the good guys...just a shady organisation of the good guys....

is a bit odd, though.
They aren't necessarily good or bad. I thought they existed to keep the balance.

At least that's the way the original storyline went about it.

I'd say as long as you have an RP reason for scanning, go ahead. I would think you'd need to be in Order space to do it though, right?
Well if ya think about it they should be allowed to almost everywhere seeing as they ARE general semi-military good guys
' Wrote:Well if ya think about it they should be allowed to almost everywhere seeing as they ARE general semi-military good guys

I don't think so.

In my eyes after the nomad war the order selled themselfs and thier technology away to the corsairs.
Therefore they are hostile to any military or lawful faction. But only liberty declared them openly as enemies.

It would be another thing if they were not openly allied with the corsairs.
Scanning for cargo and such requires a full House tag/ID, not an Order ID.

The Order can participate lawful military operations, but only within Omicron Minor. Not the entire galaxy. You would need permission from those who own the space to do that. (If they don't blast you first.)
Pages: 1 2