Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Netural ID's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok this is stupid. I was flying around and i attacked a guy that had an ID and i cant rember what it was. He than undocked and i attacked him again and than said that he had a neutral ID and that i should play buy the rules. and then later an hr or so. I was attacking Rheinland and did not relise that i was selected on a player (every thing is hostile to me) and he docked and when he docked i relised he was a player. Than he said that i was dock rapeing him and that he had a neutral ID (i knew i was in the wrong there. Than his mate undocked and attacked me (He had a netural ID as well) I killed him and he accused me of hacking. He said that its not posabal to have that many bats and bots. (wasent evan full on them) I said that i just know how to use them conservatively. Than he undocked and than he said he was abliged to scan me in rheinland after i told him to leave the system. Than later i was attacking a trader Who had a neutral ID (this is were i want the neutral ID gorn). He said that this is a RP sever go find a PvP sever. and than i said Yeah go get a proper ID and Role play....

Now i think the Neutral ID should not be used on Traders it really gets me when they have it on them. Im sure that most people will agree with me that the Neutral ID needs ajusting!
Actually, you are allowed to kill anyone in self defense. In addition, neutral ID owners can't participate in most RPs (aside from watching fights or something) and can't join factions. You were in the right in shooting back.

What do you mean by dock raping, shooting as he was docking? Kinda pointless as you become invincible the moment you enter the dock cut-scene >.>

I suggest you take screen shots next time.
Traders can't use Neutral IDs. It doesn't allow them to use a Transport-class ship, or even trade at all.
Would this happen to be the Spitfire thing or me? cuz i didn't say i had a nuetral.Anyway if it was me i had a damn Order ID
Good to know that Neutral ID's cant trade. See em doing it all the flippin time. Guess I'll start takin screenies of that. Irks me when Im a pirate, seemed unfair and very non-RPish that a trader could have immunity from pirates due to a neutral id.

Edit: OK just found a neutral id and copied it down, heres what it says:

Pilot carrying this ID has declared himself or herself lawful and neutral towards all factions. Neutral ID owner cannot attack other players (self-defense is allowed). Other players should not attack ships equipped with Neutral ID anywhere except clan systems and Connecticut arena system. Neutral ID owners cannot join any factions, except factions that are neutral themselves.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime.

SO they can trade but cannot have anything larger than a freighter. See em flying transports alot.
Recently i also noticed some players flying a transport vessel with a neutral ID.
I give them the info that this is not allowed and they respond they did'nt know but will change asap.

I also noticed some players don't know the links to the rules.
Maybe it is a good idea to put a link to the rules right in the board navigation box on the index page.
It was partly you Killa-Kanga, but it was mainly your friend that accused me of dock rapping. Plus I'm allied to the Order at the moment because of my role play. But u attacked me and i defended my self. But than you accused me of hacking. Which really anoyed me. Than u asked to scann me in Rheinland which is way out of Role play.

Print screen: Please notice the bots and bats i had left(sorry the Sign is partially covering up the words)
[Image: screen20-1.jpg]
I belive Neutral ID should be of faction banks and players setting up ships that don't wished to be attacked.

Though if you have a faction tag like [TBH] and a neutral ID other factions that are hostile to you can attack such as [GoR] as faction tag over rules the ID.

The Kid out
' Wrote:I belive Neutral ID should be of faction banks and players setting up ships that don't wished to be attacked.

Though if you have a faction tag like [TBH] and a neutral ID other factions that are hostile to you can attack such as [GoR] as faction tag over rules the ID.

The Kid out

I think the Neutral id rules are 100% clear on this.
when having a neutral ID you can not join any fraction. so even for setting up a new char it is not good. Unless you make the char in a private name and then get a NC after it has been set up.
To refresh everyone's memory, define what makes a transport a transport.

Also, Neutral Players should not attack anyone (Except in self defense, and I believe that an agreed fight in the Arena System is acceptable as well), and nobody should attack neutral players (Except in self defense.) They can trade all they wish, but nothing larger than a freighter. Switching IDs should not be allowed when being hunted down, as I bet the guy East was after, when east logged out, he got his old ID right back.

Also, falsly accusing someone of hacking (As I painfully learned) is a bad thing. I kow for a fact Thomas does not hack and is a very skilled pilot. So those who said he hacks should jump off a bridge. Dont falsly accuse someone, get evidence.

(I painfully learned this becasue I thought someone was using a speed hack, but it was very bad lag.... I confirmed this later and I want to appologize to the one I accused again. You know who I'm talkin about, the one I accused as I dont mention names:P)
Pages: 1 2 3 4