Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what year is it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*wipes eyes*

Huh what year is it?

well any way my name is shaun simpson AKA Optimus-Prime i was born on manhattarn on 17/10/700 and i am 27 yeasrs old i traind as a bomber captin i never finished the course due to medical issues and there was no treatment for my condition back in 720 so i was froze and the cycle has just ended and it looks like the people who frooze me are no longer here and i dont have a clue what year it is and i dont even know if my ship is still here wait.................................................................................................................thats good just found my ship well i better go and get all the dust off and see if it still works see you all in space i hope signed

Optimus-Prime
' Wrote:*wipes eyes*

Huh what year is it?

well any way my name is shaun simpson AKA Optimus-Prime i was born on manhattarn on 17/10/700 and i am 27 yeasrs old i traind as a bomber captin i never finished the course due to medical issues and there was no treatment for my condition back in 720 so i was froze and the cycle has just ended and it looks like the people who frooze me are no longer here and i dont have a clue what year it is and i dont even know if my ship is still here wait.................................................................................................................thats good just found my ship well i better go and get all the dust off and see if it still works see you all in space i hope signed
Optimus-Prime

You are not 27 years. You are 118 years. It is 818 AS now.

A & L Guy
I... Uh... Um...

Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Thats one old dude... (How old is Hoodlum? Some say he is over 800...)

Oh, welcome to Disco by the way!
818 wow i look good for a 118 year old
I bet you do.
don't mix the Gallic timeline with the Sirrian Timeline

cause it is now

818 A.S

and it is

734 A.G.S

AGS = After Gallic Settlement

AS = After Settlement
So we have two dates...

That just put a spanner in the works for me...
Welcome! Read the rules, have fun, and be sure to use a dictionary when you can.

Cya in space!
Welcome to Discovery!
Because it seems you've been 'frozen' for some time, I'm gonna give you some updates on what had happened in the past 100 years or so.

You can find them all here;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Pages: 1 2