Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: .... Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I think you guys just hate my copmuter or it hates you.

Everytime I start up freelancer with the mod on I get an Error reading 'The Account number and password you provided is incorrect. Check your account number and password and try again. '

I have no clue what there talking about!

Ive restored backups, deleated the autosaves and re-installed.

=/ Help me.
Quote:'The Account number and password you provided is incorrect.

This could be a couple of things, one is that your using the smae FL disc on multiple comps, Did u register FL then switch comps? And do u get this Message logging onto the server or FL its self
He's my friend so I know a few of his problems....

He only has one computer that can run FL, so multiple computers is out of the question.
And with the second.

And the message comes right when he loads FL.

This is not from an eye witness, just someone who pays attention. <_<
This is the second time my comp has done this to me. I try to install 4.78 and it says;

"The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last disk of a multi-disk archive)
Download the mod once more.
I DLd it again but it keeps saying the same thing. "The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last disk of a multi-disk archive"
Dab,Nov 29 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:I DLd it again but it keeps saying the same thing. "The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last disk of a multi-disk archive"
[snapback]6682[/snapback]
Did you try reinstalling freelancer?
Perform a clean install (delete the freelancer instalatio folder after uninstalling, so all files are deleted) of freelancer, the mod manager and the mod itself... That should fix the problem..
I didn't have to do that last time but oh well... If I can't get it by tomarrow I'll just reinstall.
Yeah, It sounds like a Corrupted FL, and if all else fails take your comp out to a field Shoot it and buy a new one ;)
Now people.... This is to help X-5 not Dab, so if you would make suggestions to him, that would be heplful. And I'm not saying to ignore Dab, just help X-5 too.

By the way, X-5 didn't mention this, but he completely deleted every FL file from his comp. I don't think he has tried reinstalling the mod yet though... I'll run it past him.

(He doesn't check much.....)
Pages: 1 2