Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jericho simply will not die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I know I crow alot about this show, but it's just because I love almost everything about it. (even its numerous flaws)

Anyway, for those that don't know, Jericho was an American TV series based around the life & times of the inhabitants of Jericho Kansas after the majority of American cities were nuked off the map & forced the total collapse of the governmental infrastructure.

As good as it was, the network canceled it at the end of the first season, but a gigantic swell of fan support forced the network to put the show back on the air for an abbreviated second season. The network still played their cards wrong by refusing to promote it properly & forced the 2nd cancellation, sighting low ratings.

Yet Jericho refuses to die:D

Besides the movie they are claiming to be putting together, those that love the show may be interested to hear that "Season 3" is currently in the midst of a six-issue comic series that is written by the original staff
[Image: JerichoCover.jpg]
& picks up where the finale left off & focuses on the new American civil war between the Allied States of America, the Republic of Texas & The East.
[Image: JerichoMap2.jpg]

Anyway, for those that are interested, go check it out HERE & help support it, cause the more support it has, the more the story will continue to progress outside of just the comic medium.
It always seemed interesting, but it got a ridiculous timeslot down here, so I only ever watched like, one episode.

What happened to Alaska?
Alaska was never mentioned & is irrelevant, because since the infrastructure of the country collapsed, it was near impossible to get any information about things even down the road, much less something as far away as Alaska.
Funny thing, I was JUST talking to someone about Jericho today, and I was JUST asking them to give me the link to the comics today.
How 'bout that?
Everything & everyone in the universe is connected in weird ways:lol:
:D Good news never cease's.
For those that need a boost onto the bandwagon...here: gander at this & then you can ask yourself "Where the hell was I during all this that I never noticed before now & missed my chance to ride on the cooltrain back in the day?