Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: executioner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Compared to other Heavy Fighters where would you say the Executioner stands? and Why?

Considering I am looking for an excuse not to use the Avenger and the Guardian as my main Rangers line. I just want to see if it is worth the trouble setting up.

Thank you you may begin discussion.
Yeah I flew one of them one time.
It was a fighter all right!
Real good at doing them fighting things.
'Nuff said.
Quote:Yeah I flew one of them one time.
It was a fighter all right!
Real good at doing them fighting things.
'Nuff said.

Eh Alrighty then....suppose that is a valid conclusive input...
I used to fly Executioner when I was still in LSF, if you are a HF-Type, be sure you'll do good enough in that thing, Its not the best HF ingame, but its a pretty good one, but with only one problem: Its nearly as big as a VHF! So, unlike other HFs, its agility wont save you in group fights, because its shape and size will get you killed if you dont know how to fly it!
Quote:I used to fly Executioner when I was still in LSF, if you are a HF-Type, be sure you'll do good enough in that thing, Its not the best HF ingame, but its a pretty good one, but with only one problem: Its nearly as big as a VHF! So, unlike other HFs, its agility wont save you in group fights, because its shape and size will get you killed if you dont know how to fly it!

That's the kind of review I was looking for, so basically I am not getting anything in speed between the guardian and the HF