Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, fellow people in space!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there. I'm relatively new to Disco, having been introduced to it by my buddy Felix Cabulb (props to him).
I don't know too much about Disco but I'm trying to learn, and in-game, am currently trading my ass off to get funds, preferably to buy ships that can blow the crap out of pirates. And terrorists. I got robbed three times by GC on my first week of playing! I think they have it in for me...
Hope to have lots of fun here!

Much love, Dawnrider ^^
Sounds like your having fun, thats great. :)

Please remember to read the rules, preferably twice so that you remember.

Roleplay, and try not to use the ROFL intervention in system chat :laugh:

You got roped in here by the Taylor Swift stalker?

Onoz! Not another one!

Oh, and welcome:)
Hai dude. Read the rules and have fun.:D
Hi there. Have fun and dont break any rules
Yo and welcome.
Welcome to Discovery!
You are a lucky one, you know why ? Cause I've never been rubbed by a GC ... oh wait ... erm ... nevermind that! If you are thinking about a BS or sth, dont! they are literary useless (Unless you want to RP on them, which is another story) think about getting a Fighter or Bomber - They are much cheaper and much more effective!
And, Read and follow the rules, and when on your Trader, dont be afraid to Roleplay with Pirates!

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
' Wrote:You got roped in here by the Taylor Swift stalker?

For the record, I am not a stalker, only an enthusiastic fan.

Also I guarantee to treat him equally as every other member, that means I will not hesitate to file a report if I see him breaking any rules.

Oh and in case of any of you is interested - he's a <strike>furfag</strike> furry.
Welcome to Disco.:)
Welcome, read the rules and have fun!!!
Pages: 1 2