Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Help Channel NOTICE pt.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See Next Post

The Disco Help channel has gotten somewhat crowded and laggy. As such I will be clearing out all inactive members on March 6th.

If you do now want to be booted post here with your skype name or send " ZOMGDontBootMe " in the chat, otherwise, you will be booted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Oh, you can also PM me your skype name I suppose...
So yeah, I booted a ton of people and did it ahead of schedule. If you want back in, you know how.

PS. If you got booted, it was nothing personal, you just hadn't said anything in a month or so.
Can you please give me the ID of Disco Help Channel?
' Wrote:If you have a question or just want to stop by and have a look you can use this link or add tazuras to your skype contacts and send me a message and I will add you (I have been told the link does not work with the latest version of Skype but if you click on it more than once it may). Also, if you add me to add you to the help channel, please include this in the introductory message so I know who are and dont think you are simply some bot or something.
Urge so I can use this as a scapegoat about rage quitting the help channel

Be advised this would require me to update my skype. For which too I am to lazy to do. SO I'll just spam the flood.