Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Picture help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish to make a logo (or whatever they're called) for the IMS clan, or at least the security division.

Anyways, whoever can make this design look much cooler will get up to 20 million credits.

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/R...ter/IMSlogo.jpg

those are asterisks(these things ***) at each end of the picture
I don't understand exactly what you require but I made this one. Clean and simple. Hope you like it.
IMS - Security division
I'll try it out, dawg.

but don't expect quality results ololololol
ok, let me clarify. you must use a re-vamped version of the picture i made....thats what i was asking. and its gotta be able to be visable as an avatar (thats what im gonna use it for)
Uh... well, your drawing is hardly enough to go off of, but here's what I got out of it:

[Image: 9zx0u1.png]

' Wrote:I wish to make a logo (or whatever they're called) for the IMS clan, or at least the security division.

Anyways, whoever can make this design look much cooler will get up to 20 million credits.

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/R...ter/IMSlogo.jpg

those are asterisks(these things ***) at each end of the picture
What were you attempting to draw? I'm just seeing lines and squiggles.
A variant of what I posted above, played around with some effects to make it look a little cleaner, and put it into avatar form:

[Image: 33ndpfl.png]

[Image: 312xmqo.png] - - - - - [Image: 2zg5jzt.png]
Tenacity, thats really cool, the one in the bottom right corner looks the best
' Wrote:What were you attempting to draw? I'm just seeing lines and squiggles.

that's basically what it is, just thought of it one day and it kinda looked like two smaller ships next to a big one, so its shapely and it represents something
' Wrote:A variant of what I posted above, played around with some effects to make it look a little cleaner, and put it into avatar form

so its obvious that you win, so who do i send the money to?
Pages: 1 2