Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Skype sucks ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Skype Wiki

Look under major events for 2006-7, and you will find todays date with a little outage problem logged.
So back to good old TS till that can of worms gets sorted.

Hood
Meh, great... Back to the Black Squadron TS I go...

EDIT: Looky what I found.

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/...outage.asp
ok if you have yahoo, ill set up a yahoochat my name is Mrbulldognk on there,

you need to be added into the room, but we can still chat,

anyone who does not have yahoo, go get it:)

Cheers
Let's say that Skype is evil...and it better get fixed. Because Teamspeak and I aren't good friends.... >.>

Oh well I got yahoo now Bulldog.... *goes about figuring wtf to do to make yahoo work*
Well, there are other solutions, like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak. Personally I've been using Ventrilo when I was playing World of Warcraft, but things have changed since then and as far as I know public Ventrilo server now have pesky user limit (it can be bypassed).

I'm up for anything, just need to find working mic out there, the one I have here on the table appears to be broken.
Yahoo = demonic and otherwise evil as can be...

Yeah I do in fact hate Yahoo now... more than anything else.

Also Xfire has a voice system as well... but I give up on yahoo...
MSN, annyone?
PM me if you need/want mine, because yahoo i hate, and TS doesnt like me.
I'll be using Xfire, thanks very much. Teamspeak just brings back bad memories...
Skype has been working bad in the past few days since I reinstalled it and recovered my account. Experiencing constant disconnects and more. My internet connection isn't very stable and I get problems with ISP quite often but all other applications were working fine, such as uTorrent, while Skype has been going out way too often.

Btw, what's wrong with TS? Haven't been using it much but had no problems with it, hosted TS server some time ago.
Just found this link in one of the skype blog news stories. Dboy an me have loaded it, and it seem to work,
though a little quiet at the moment.
voipbuster.com
Jes.Simmons is my account name

Hood
Pages: 1 2 3