Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New systems Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Angel,Nov 30 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:Well if you can get ur Freinds over to Discovery that would be Awsome.
[snapback]6769[/snapback]
Yeah!
But at the rate new factions are being created, we will run out of systems to claim...
We might need to add a new house (or even more systems)...
I'm working on the "more systems" mission... about 10-15 new systems next update. :D :yahoo:
holy s***!! :shok:
For next version we will have to increase the size of the galactic map so the new systems fit inside!!

If we keep going that fast, this mod will became the best of all!! :yahoo:
Too many systems isn't always better... My new systems will keep you all occupied for quite awhile, while I sit on my lazy @ss and go to everything first.
Okay 7 at a time. 4.79 will have 7 more systems. 4.80 (or whatever it is going be) will have another 7. Then thats all the systems I'm making. And this way I have more time to perfect them.
Works for me. And that does allow me time to explore the new systems, that is, IF I can travel through all the systems after the player-wipe without leaving the RM.

And that should be all about systems in the ILLUSION CHAT. My new race chat is acceptable... Or I may make a new thread for that myself as I will probably come up with some very specific stuff on them. But not untill I'm sure about the details of the race.<_<
Quote:And as for you.... 10 MORE systems is just too much... I think seven is a more appropriate number. That still leaves a lot of new places to explore. 10-15 more systems would be a lot to learn about for me and any new players to the Discovery Universe, especially if they don't register to the forums.
[snapback]6832[/snapback]
Whats wrong with 10 more systems?
I like the idea of having a lot of systems to explore.
If you dont like to explore that much systems, you can leave them.
I like exploring new places... some other players like it too, some dont.
I wouldn't mind a lot of new systems at once.

Like Korrd i like exploring new, unknown places :)
Oh and there is another Unknown system. Thought I would try to confuse you guys with three now instead of two.
Dab,Dec 1 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:Oh and there is another Unknown system. Thought I would try to confuse you guys with three now instead of two.
[snapback]6899[/snapback]
You mean 4. There are 3 unknown systems in the current version...
Pages: 1 2 3 4