Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned and Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BM_Hunter187 has been sanctioned and banned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under
any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions
or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats
are allowed on the server.
We have a word in Britain for people like you, unfortunately I'm not allowed to use it here under pain of death
from my colleagues.
Suffice to say we don't have time for you, your language or rather big-headed attitude here. So if you are a
veteran PvP God back on the Berlin server, we suggest you shift your butt back over there, because it's not
welcome here for a month.

Consequences: Lost everything off of both ships on that account, and banned for 30 days.
Post here when the time is up please.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Mr hooldum you didn't even listien to the other part of the story i got provoked he sworn at me and started saying racist words about my roots and mixed role playing with swearing in different parts of the conversation and used those screen shots against me and kept laughing at my amateur role playing as i thought that he was flying a transport before i got close to him and that is a mistake that every body can make
duo to lack of experince since i joined 1 week ago i didn't know about this section or the accusations before today and if i had known about it i would have taken screen shots too

in the end i want to tell you that alot of new players are being used and laughed at and provoked for fun by old members last time i remember i was asking a group of junkers about their faction they laughed at me and started making jokes and told me that i a guy like me will never be accepted in any faction because i was flying a starflier then i became desperate after this situation and i became even desperate after i lost my account and god knows that i started playing this game on discovery RP 24/7 seriously and read the liberty rules and tried to emulate old players in RP
Yes, I see I did make a typographic error ... I said Berlin when I meant Hamburg. The rest of sanction
report is unfortunately quite correct.
There is no basis for your claims of anyone else's 'provocation', you are the only one swearing and the conversation is quite one sided with you doing most of the typing. The personal abuse and physical threats
are more than clear enough.
'Lack of experience?' ... No such thing in these cases, follow the rules or face the consequences.
he posted what shows that iam the bad guy here but god knows who started swearing and saying racist words
As far as we are concerned, there are no 'other parts' to the story. You verbally abused another player, and
went as far as to physically threaten him in real life, ridiculous as that is, we do not tolerate it ever.
You have another chance here, in thirty days time. Till then I suggest you re-read the rules and accept your
punishment. Blaming everyone else never works.
but the punishment is extremely severe i saw another players sworn and didn't get sentenced to a whole month moreover you took all what i have in the two characters the punishment is really harsh and i mean it that is not fair at all
Do you know what the other player specifically said, or how he acted?

Didn't think so. The words and thus the actions you spouted appeared to be nothing more than the tantrums of a spoiled brat that has had no restraints ever put upon him by anyone. Well, guess what? This isn't a Halo server where you can spout filthy language and make threats against the actual person on the other end of the wire. We care about ALL of our players here, and we act accordingly for the best of the game and the server.

And since you're not quite getting it still yet, I suggest and recommend that you enjoy your holiday and make a post on here in about a month. In the meantime, this is done.
Unbanned