Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I woke up one morning and thought I miss freelancer so here I am. Looking around I see A LOT has changed but most of it looks like its for the better. Now all Im missing is all my old ships but alas like the bartenders on New Manhattan say its not every day a man gets to start again. (my attempt at a freelancer jokeif you dont get it dont blame yourself)

See you in space
Welcome back:)
Hi there
Welcome (back)

I guess you know;

-read rules
-roleplay
-play fair

ect.
Welcome Back!
Good to see another 'old one' decided to join us again:)As you said, many things have changed, So I'll leave some links below so you can check it all;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Many rules have changed since you were gone, so Reading and understanding the new ones, and forgetting about the Old ones is What you'll need to do!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - One of the major changes is the Tech Chart, now every Single ID had restriction on which tech to use, whenever you want to buy a new Ship or Gun for a specific ID, check this Chart first.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Want to see what have changed, what new Ships we've got, etc? You'll find it all on Wiki!
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub with all the changes in it, And even decide to join in again! As you know, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Despite being an 'Old one', Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome! Go and read the rules, follow them and you should have much fun here!!!