Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Owner of Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a quick question, Exile started a Financial Bank in the sirues system, now he asked me to assist him. No trouble there, but he also asked me to do some advertising for him, thus i wanted to change the topic he started on it... This isnt possible atm, can that be changed??
What do you want to change?yust PM it.
create a new username......both know password......
The only way for one acccount to edit anothers post is to be a moderator. There is no way to set permissions of who can edit it and who can't.
' Wrote:The only way for one acccount to edit anothers post is to be a moderator. There is no way to set permissions of who can edit it and who can't.
Actually, if this is Invision boards, then its possable, but it would need a brand new group and a heck of a lot of work for the admins to setup. I did the same thing for many boards, as I managed at least 6-7 Invisionfree (Same company, by the way) boards.

Not to purposfully disagree, but just givin my 2 deneli:)
' Wrote:Actually, if this is Invision boards, then its possable, but it would need a brand new group and a heck of a lot of work for the admins to setup. I did the same thing for many boards, as I managed at least 6-7 Invisionfree (Same company, by the way) boards.

Not to purposfully disagree, but just givin my 2 deneli:)

Huh, really? I didn't know that. I'm going to look in to it then:)
' Wrote:Huh, really? I didn't know that. I'm going to look in to it then:)
Yes, you can give groups certain admin/ moderator rights, but as I said, its a rel pain in the arse
cool that'd be good for factions
Indeed its good for factions, maybe we can have one of the admins make certain groups, if they think its too much work, we can find a solution, maybe by electing someone to have those right's to create groups and assign users to those groups. This makes updating and the spread of information a bit easier...

So please admins, do your magic thingy and decide if this is a possibility:);)
From the looks of it, the Admins already have their solution for this, so it be best not to bug em.

I'll explain in detail later when I get the chance to put "How to do this S***" later.