Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'ello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have been playing Freelancer since its came out. I have played the single player many times, probably more than you did.:PBut one day a I realised that I would like to try myself against other people so I started to search for servers and mods. First I played on a random(v1.0) server. Later someone suggested me trying the void,so I did. I loved the mod, the people, the pvps, but well the never ending pvp was a bit exhausting, so I decided to seek for other mods and I found myself here. I started to play on the server just a month ago. Well I still love dueling but I'd like to try the "RP" side of the game too.:)

-Rohire
What is this 'PvP' you speak of?
Well, we'll have none of that HERE, Mister!

On a serious note, welcome! Make sure you read the rules a few times, I make a note of doing it every time I tell someone else to!:P
And have fun! If you need any help, feel free to throw me a message!

*walks of to the Rules forum*
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:

Get out while you still can...
Welcome to Discovery!
or, Should I say ... Welcome to Discovery 24/7 RP!:PSee ? Its a Roleplaying Community, No one really cares about size of your ship or numbers of kills you get per day! We all are here to have fun And to Roleplay! So, Always put Server Roleplay in the first place, and dont go out seeking PvP ... cause that is not really encouraged around here.:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Wow, thanks guys specially for aerelm for the links.:)

Anyway, I'm always up for good "duel", but yeah I will put roleplay in the first place.

' Wrote:Anyway, I'm always up for good "duel", but yeah I will put roleplay in the first place.

Good to hear! Welcome aboard!!! :yahoo: