Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NOT much on posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you see me around in different characters, problem is, i hate these forums, never can find what I need, too much to muddle through.
And when I read a few posts, I'll say Forget this, I Want to play, not READ about it.
safe skies.
scruffy
You know, when I joined, I wanted to adopt a similar attitude.

I failed miserably.

Having said that, as long as you know the rules you will be fine.

One should always play the game more than the forums.:)

(Oh, join a faction and do not buy a capital ship.:lol:)
Hai man, have fun, and do what n00bl3t said.

Though... Buy a cap if you're gonna' Rp in it.:D

You're crazy, the forums are awesome (except for that annoying IPS-driver error whatnot).
Anyway, welcome to Disco, learn the rules by heart, recite them before you go to bed.
Hello Old one!
' Wrote:i hate these forums, never can find what I need
Seems you only put your time on Server RP, which is a good choice as well, So I dont think you'll need anything more than these links to check every once in a while. Cause even all the 'RP Struggles' in forums finally effects one of some of these links ... So, Good luck and See you around;)
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:

As you can probably tell by the amount of time I've been here compared to my post count... I use the forums a fair bit.
Welcome! You are semi-right, the game is more important, but the forums are a nice thing too :yahoo:
Hello there, if you need anything just call me. I can help you sort out your forum troubles and help you find what you need.

Welcome.

Good luck with the server.... No really, the old "You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps" really does conform to this server.

See you on the server. If you need any help just scream at me.