Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: oO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, to make it short, im 16, im from Latvia. As I have noticed, theres a couple of latvians hanging around here.
I have basic knowledge about the factions and the politics around this server, and I will try to blend in. Also, I do have some skills in rp, but my lack of knowledge in English holds me back, a lot, so before we start to rp, I already apologize for my lack of skills in this....subject??!
As I have noticed, some of the faction leaders use this part of the forum as a recruitment place, to gather up noobies or newcomers to their faction. You can freely shoot your slogans at me, because I am looking for a group to hang around with. As all of the newcomers, my bank acc. is as dry as a salt lake, and I am going to look for a person who can loan me some credits for a trading ship, so I can kick start the whole thing!
Cheers.
Hired Gun.....
Welcome to the F.O.R.U.M.S!

Yes... I am human, and sane, also a representitive of a group of traders/miners.

We do not have Slogans... but we do have money...
The Sirius Mining Association can help with this "Kick start" you want...
Also with the proper Punctuation, I like that.
Hello and welcome to the place of <strike>flaming/trolling/insulting</strike> fun and entertainment.

Well, I'm not that talkative, thus I shall get to the point:

Mind the rules everywhere, whether it's server or forums.

If you shall get a nice signature

And finally, for comfortable playing here you'll need to read these pinned threads.

That's pretty all for now. Hope to see you in-game!

And a little addendum: get Skype, you'll certainly need it in future.
I second the skype. It's almost a must!

Welcome:)

I'd suggest you sign up for a faction that involves in trading for that "kick" start!. I myself started in Synth Foods and was provided a "Gull" 1000 cargo transport which have helped me tremendously! But i see there are other factions out there who gives a sign-up bonus. Check them out!

Good luck and maybe you'll find me in space.
Tu izskaties pēc viena laipna radījuma....... Ar domubiedriem tu domā to domubiedru grupu draugos?
I guess the way you want to set me up is in a rogue ship right? Well, first I would love to make a lawful trader, scrape some creds together, then turn to the unlawful side of Sirius!
Done!
Made an skype acc. just for disco!
If anyone needs me in their skype, pm me. Doubt that anyone will.
Oh, and Sid had some great tips.
Yes, i know the nicknames of the people who tend to gather here. I have been lurking for some time now! *Evil grin*
Welcome to Discovery!
So, you want to join a Faction, eh ? I suggest you first make a Freelancer and spend time flying around Sirius. You'll get to know all the factions soon enough, then you can pick some of them and make some indie chars in that faction (Indie = Independent | A Char who is not in the Official Faction | You can also check the Glossary for cases like this) and after getting a touch of that faction's Roleplay, you can even decide to join the Official Faction!:)
And, You mentioned you need a loan, yea ? There are two 'Companies' which give official Loans around here, you can check their list and get a loan suitable for your condition; Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
So this is the way you boost you post count, eh?:P
Just joking..... Thanks for the links, you are doing a great job.
As I said, I know the factions, I ruffly know their RP, so now I just have to decide which to choose first. But then again, a magical-fairy (totally not Sid) encouraged me to fly as an indie first, gave me some great tips on earning credits ( I knowz nusing! ).
' Wrote:So this is the way you boost you post count, eh?:P

Yea thats one way to look at it!:D

Well, seems you know how things work around here then! See you in space!;)
' Wrote:So this is the way you boost you post count, eh?:P
Just joking..... Thanks for the links, you are doing a great job.
As I said, I know the factions, I ruffly know their RP, so now I just have to decide which to choose first. But then again, a magical-fairy (totally not Sid) encouraged me to fly as an indie first, gave me some great tips on earning credits ( I knowz nusing! ).

to make it short, yes he has like 10 templates for these threads...

oh and

Welcome to Discovery
Pages: 1 2