Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, I guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, here I am. Pretty much new here with The Gryphon's Wing, which is my trusty Camara. I'm trying to see how much money I can raise in a freighter. I'm loving it at the moment, just because it's nigh uncatchable regardless of what I'm running from!

I've already put in an attempt at a story, here, which I'll be using as a log, or something. S'good to be here anyway.

Hi.
Oh, the Camara... :ylove:

I remember MY early days flying in my DSE) bought Camara, running countless runs to Tau-23 Construction site, until finally I--

But anyway, welcome! Hope you have alot of fun and great RP experiences here!
Greetings to you:)Enjoy your stay.

Read the rules, blahblah you know the rest.

Funny, as my first days on Discovery was as a DSE) security pilot...

I SMELL CONSPIRACEH D:
Sup? Welcome and have fun oh and have a look at this.

Catch you in space.
Welcome to Discovery!
Would you be surprised if you know Camara my was first ever Transport and I still have one ?! That ship is just so sexy to let go of!:D(Not to mention what it can do in Combat!) So, Good to see another Camara Fan here!:P
Seems you know enough about how things work around here, But still, I'll spam you with the usual links in case you missed any of it;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... See you around!;)
Welcome to Discovery!:)

I don't know much about the Camara, but it seems a lot of people do. Those things are impossible for my Barghest to SNAC, they're SO agile... -_-
Welcome and have fun here...

*sings* 'Cuz it is a fun place, it is a fu....

uh, umm, nvm...
Welcome! Camara is cool.