Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rumors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here you can read the rumors collection from vanilla game. If you want to coloring your RP maybe this help you. Of course some of it outdated, but when I planned and started to collect the rumors, I remembered only how campaign give you some extra rumor and news, just dont remembered these valuable ot not. Well I think I selected a good starting point with basics, and a next work will be the actual rumors (I wait until new mod coming). I collected the news too - that give some useful info too, but I focused mostly the rumors and the pictures of the news are too high sometimes so I recollect them and post later here. Enjoy.

If something not working just post here. Just marking, not all common person said something to me. I tried out in IE and Firefox too, hope work with other webbrownser too.

Pretty sweet, must taken a ton of time and work. Not a bad way to browse through the rumors either, not to mention very visually compelling.
' Wrote:Pretty sweet, must taken a ton of time and work. Not a bad way to browse through the rumors either, not to mention very visually compelling.
Well I had my reasons. I met in the last some months with a lot of players who just played black&white game and thats all. I thought need to do something because explaining all the time how example Kruger and Daumann are business competitors - not enough to see how both they are rheinland lawfuls - a little bit boring after a time. But I know its not just there problem where Im usually flying but almost everywhere so I thought I help with it - thats all what can I do. If someone wanna improve his RP - and I know there is a lot, my experience - he can understand the faction motivations if he read over the rumors, what a faction member say and what other say about that faction. At least I learned a lot.
Great work! Thanks for that
I was just reminded that Ainu's Robot Bartender graduated from a university in Kusari and fights the opressive men today. <_<
Collecting all the rumors like that from vanilla? KUDOS!
The following will the currently (after new mod come out - as I reed it will be soon, unti I dont start). Maybe I use up my MND char for this work - at least it wont so boring like in vanilla game.
This is amazing. Fantastic resource for those that need vanilla references.
Mmmmh, nice, really.
Sweet.
A bit hard to browse, but still nice all the same, thanks!
Pages: 1 2