Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
Hello Spacefish.

September 2007, eh? Welcome back then!:)
Mmhmm, welcome back!:)
Welcome Back old one!
Although, I see you were active during 2008, but Many things had changed, You sure know about how things work around here, so I wont spam you about RP and such, but Here are a few links you might want to look at, If you havent seen them already;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome back to disco.
Man of few words....such will be reply,

Hi
hi
mARBLECAKE.

hi

*Shameless +1.
i <3 space fishes

Oh, hi.
Welcome and... hi!
Pages: 1 2