Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falcatas replacment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today I was viewing trought freelancer youtube videos and I have found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6GtuZk82s...feature=related

I remember this idea being brought up some time ago, till didn't manage to find the thread via seach engine.

so the question is, in 4.86 the papier-mache / tin looking model will be replaced with something more bowrder worlds looking or not?

I understand some people really likes the model how it is now, but srsly that's just being tied to the old ship which does not shares much similiarities with the line. Attempt to mock the line, but it's fully costum made and doesn't fits right if you ask me.

Anyone has any headlights on this subject please?

Last I heard it was actually being submitted.

Mind you, my information could be wholly misdirectional.
Falcata looks aweful. Doesn't look BW at all.

This looks much better.
Falcata never was BW tech. It is supposed to be Outcast ship. But yeah... it looks terrible.
It may be an Outcast creation, but the outcasts build border world ships right? So surely they would use the same sort of designs and whatnot.

I think the current falcata has a good basic shape, tis just not perfect.

(and havn't we had it since .83?)
First worry about replacing imports, then worry about replacing the others. We got enough homeworld models still lurking that this shouldn't been anywhere near the top of the to-do list.

I also think this model looks just like the current Falcata model.
Mixxy, get glasses, that model looks nothing like it but in the basic shape

its WAY better.... i hope it gets implemented in 4.86
' Wrote:I also think this model looks just like the current Falcata model.

I think this model is a bit thinner
Yes, this model has been submitted some time ago. I haven't heard anything about it since I passed it on to Jinx, but we'll see by the time 4.86 comes around.

Originally it was meant to become a Border World ship seperate from the Outcasts like the Sabre and stuff, which is why I called it the Cutlass in the video. But apparantly it's just gonna be a replacement, since I don't know if Eppy's Falcata replace got submitted.

' Wrote:I also think this model looks just like the current Falcata model.
All I did was make it look more Vanilla; the way it should look.
As far as I know, it's already in the game. Issue 14/4.86 that is.
Pages: 1 2 3