Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Primary Fleet Recruitment Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Order Recruitment
[Image: CZmvurC.png]

Greetings Agents,

Welcome to the Order Recruitment network, here you can apply for a place in the Order Primary Fleet,
Just read through the pages below and fill out the form to continue; and your application will then be reviewed by our recruitment team.

Good luck.

~Lee Brandon, Ex-Fleet Admiral.

Recruitment requirements

Any recruit applying for membership in The Order must fulfil or achieve some requirements put in effect to ensure applicant is meeting the standards neccesary to fulfill the job he or she is signing up for. This list is available for anyone - Alpha clearance level.

Potential recruit must be:
  • - 17 years old or older - anything less and request will be automatically denied.
  • - Medically fit to fulfil requested function, physically and mentally.
  • - (Pilots only) in possesion of a valid and up to date fighter and/or freighter licence.
  • - Aware and accepting of fundamental concepts of what The Order has been built on.

Medical status details:

Candidate must be fully human being. While mutants and cardamine dependent personnel are reviewed on case to case basis, modifications that are viewed as an abomination to standard human form will be not be let through the process of recruitment and additionally may be terminated at discretion of the staff, following official approved decree on topic of "Disposing of infested individuals and other abominations"

Your Application Information

To apply for the Primary fleet, you need to fill out the application form below, and send it to us using this channel. Please answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your ability.

Code:
[align=center][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=75][color=#b8e2dc]Recruitment Form[/color][/size][/font]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CZmvurC.png[/img][/align]

[indent][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#b8e2dc][u]Section I:[/u][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Personal Pilot Information[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Name:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Gender:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Age:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Height:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Weight:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]

[hr]
[indent][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#b8e2dc][u]Section II:[/u][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Inquiries.[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Why do you want to join the Primary Fleet?[/color]

[indent][color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]How long have you been in the Secondary Fleet? (Indie)[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet?[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) [i](Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)[/i][/color]

[hr]
[indent][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#b8e2dc][u]Section III:[/u][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Pilot History[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;[list]
[*]- Your Origin
[*]- About your personality
[*]- Any previous ventures you have undergone[/color]

[hr]
[indent][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#b8e2dc][u]Section IV:[/u][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Other (OoRP Section)[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc][i]NOTE:[/size][/font][/color] [size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT]Discord is a requirement for communication purposes[/i][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Discord name:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Timezone:[/color] [color=#668B8B](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#b8e2dc]Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?[/color]

Thank you for applying for the Order|. Your application will be read and a decision will be reached. You will be contacted over private communications with further details after your application is processed.

Undercover agents' recruitment will be left out official channels, likely to occur in terrain by our field operatives.
***Incomming Transmission***

Section I: Personal Pilot Information

Name: Ray.Jose "Crow"
Height: 1,78
Weight: 75
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: black

Why do you want to join the Primary Fleet?

I want to help the Order on cleaning the Universe from all the infested people and the aliens that are threatening Sirius.

How long have you been in the Secondary (Independent) Fleet?

Didn`t count the days exactly but i have more then 2 weeks serving for the order as a independent.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet

Good commitment to the Order and a little battle experience i gain over my life in Sirius.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

It depends on the ship class and type but a overall ill say a 6

Section III: Pilot History

Well cant tell you much about my life since i was a freelancer all my life to the point i joined the Order. I was born on Planet Manhattan, raised by the age of 18 by my mother, thats when i let the rebbel side just take over and just used the money that i got from my father gathered for college, spent it on a civilian ,,Eagle" and decidet to explore the universe for possible jobs or ways to make money. Having my fathers travel logs was a big help for me on exploring the remoted systems such as the omicrons.
To bad he didnt had a chance to see me what a great pilot i becomed, he was a good trader as my mother used to say, he hoped to find other profitable routes and he always was exploring but he only found death.

I dont get fooled around very easy and people who know me , know that i have a anger problem but not to worry i can control it very well, if i do get accepted in the Primary fleet i will proove people that what i say is true.
Dont have much to loose , other than my life so i dont have problems in doing dangerous missions, the harder it is the challenging is to me...
Like i always say what doesen't get you killed, will always make you stronger.

Section IV: Other (OoRP Section)

Skype name: Rayman.0_o

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

Mostly if im not interrupted by real life issues.. after 9:00 PM and sometimes in the morning from 11 AM to 14:00 Pm (GMT+02:00), rest of the hours is covered by sleep, school, stuff related to school and Girlfriend [ Yes got to keep a normal life to]
And the forums i do check, im not that active at posting but i do check the communications area on the factions im in, because i like to learn and know the events that go on the server all around the Sirius.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

Yes i got sanctioned because i was using rong tech and banned a period of time because i shared the ip with other players that did bad things to this server and also because i raged alittle at the admin staff. Im not a sweet angel but i can controll myself in the game i never sweared once or offendet someone on the 7 months i have on this server.

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

Yes.

***Signal Lost***

Name: Armando Castillo
Height: 178Cm
Weight: 86Kg

-----------

Section II: About You

I wish to get away from my violent past as a Corsair, and to do something for the rest of humanity.

Several Months (// I was in an Order faction about a year ago, but it kinda died out.)

I can bring to you, Experience in tracking and reconnaissance skills, as that was what my primary function was in the Corsair fleet. I can fly many ships, I've even been on the Bridge of a Praefact cruiser.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

Depends on the ship.

Fighters/Bombers: 7/10
Gunboats: 9/10
Cruisers 7/10
Battleships 1/10

-----------

Armando Castillo was born a Corsair. His father was always out on his ship, drunk, demanding things from passing traders. He was well provided for by his mother, who wrote software for fire and direction controllers for gun platforms on Corsair capital vessels, She used to take him out for rides on an old Imperator gunboat, showing him the mighty Order Battleships and Capital class vessels. He looked on in awe as a large ship, that his mother would later refer to as a "Geb" slowly rolled past their tiny (By comparison) gunboat.Armando was jsut like any other corsair teenager once he hit 18, he wanted to get his hands on a ship, and go out and shoot stuff and make other general explosions happen. However, because of his well off mother, he was given a small light fighter for his 19th birthday, which was in two pieces by the following year. However he was now working on an Imperator gunboat, getting payed in food and loot. The captain of the vessel, had a soft spot for Armando, and would often slip him a little extra here and there. after working on the gunboat for several years (And sustaining an injury to his back) he was on the command bridge of the gunboat. Later that day, he received a surprise gift from the captain, temporary command of the vessel for a few hours while the captain got some rest. It jsut so happened that as the captain rolled into bed, a bounty hunter destroyer cruised into range of their scanners. Armando made a quick decision, and decided to turn and look as if they were going to run, he engaged the impulse engines, and just as the destroyer was about to open fire, Armando issued the order to cut engines, turn around as fast as possible, and then sent a magnetically contained packet of highly concentrated straight into the bridge of the Bounty hunter destroyer. The destroyer wobbled, and then started to drift away. After the captain heard of Armando's excellent commands, he sent Armando off to a local office, where upon he would receive an official piece of paper that said he was permitted to captain gunboat class ships. Armando continued to impress many people, and many enemy ships were destroyed under his command, but he still felt as if he wasn't doing what he was born to do. so several years later he stopped off at Omicron 100, heading to the spot where his mother used to take him to watch all the Order Vessels cruise by. He though for a while, and then he decided he was going to do something that only a handful of Corsairs had done before, he filled out an application to join the Order.

NOTE: Skype is a requirement for communication purposes

Skype name: Dragonego
Timezone: GMT+12

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

I would most likely be active every day, or at least every second day, I do work (But I am in Camera installation, so my hours vary widely) But I'm usually on at night between 7 and 11 GMT+12. Perhaps more on Weekends. I check the forums twice a day. Once before work, and after work every few hours.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

Not once in my two year reign. I had a couple of times when I was new when I did something wrong. But I was never sanctioned for anything.

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

Most Definitely, I will hold up the Good Reputation of the Order with pride!

Name: Sarah Login
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 61 kg

-----------

Section II: About You

I have had first hand experience dealing with Das Wilde. These encounters have left me with a desire to protect the humanity from a like fate. The Secondary fleet is highly unorganized and I wish to opperate in a more (forgive the pun) orderly fashion.

I am currently operating aboard the Independent Carrier OCV-Mayet and have been for close to a month and a half now. I have flown a Nyx Class Very Heavy Fighter prior to my joining Secondary Fleet. After joining I flew both the Anubis and Bastet class Very Heavy Fighters before being promoted to Senior Pilot aboard the Hathor Class Gunboat OGB-Nile.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet?
A sense of duty and loyalty that is highly valued within the ranks. Experience in operating a variety of craft. Ability to work with others to achieve a mission objective.

Its impossible for me to determine my own ability and as such I have to give myself a 5.

-----------

Sarah Login's Story. Forgive me but my entire Story is not yet completed. It does however tell my history of how I came in contact with The Order and certain motivations for wanting to fight to protect people.
-----------

NOTE: Skype is a requirement for communication purposes

Skype name: Miixxu
Timezone: -5 GMT (Eastern USA) HOWEVER, I have a Non-24 Hour sleep-wake syndrome. (which means my sleep rotates around the clock)

I will be very active on both the game and in the forums. I can not however give time when I might be able to be on. I am trying to keep it so I am awake in the afternoon (noon onwards eastern time) so I should be on sometime durring that period.

Nope. I once blew up Agmen as a Rheinland Military Gunboat while in the Omegas, problem was I was in the Bretonia Omega system and I didn't know I had no authority there. He explained what I did wrong and I wasn't sanctioned for it.

Yes, Of course. There are many rules and I have read them all. I try to follow them all and if I do break them, its by accident and I learn from the mistake and try harder not to repeat it.
[Image: Lee_Small-1-2.png]

First applications in, thank you.

I'll get onto reviewing them when I have some spare time, expect a reply in up to a week's time.

[color=#000000] Fleet Admiral Lee Brandon - Order Primary Fleet

[color=#000000]
-=Transmission End=-

---Deleted---
// Taken Application to one side. Not Interested at the moment.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: //

//Sorry guys wrong thread.Please delete this post.

<div align="right]End Transmission
[color=#FFFFFF]//ups wrong thread please delete this post. tnx
Name: James Torezis
Height: 5.9"
Weight: 75kg

-----------

I would like to join the order because the order have a very good code of conduct and i agree with what they stand for. I belive nomads should stay in omicron and bounty hunters should go any where but omicron.

Before i lost my old account (because i couldn't go on for a while i was busy and it got deleted) i was in the order by the name of S.T.A.L.K.E.R for a few months.

I think i can bring you a good experinced piolt who will follow orders to the line. I can help new beginers join the order and help keep nomads and bounty hunters in there opposite systems.

I would say 8. This is because i dont like using contumeasures or mines which, if i did lean how to use them i would be a better pilot.

-----------

I was born on planet Manhatten about 20 years before the nomad war. When the war started i was one of the few pilots who was New yorks first defence who managed to survive. my ship was badly damaged and i was rescued later by a bounty hunter. After the the nomad war i begin exploring, looking for new things to do or a faction to join. I have a very nice and pleasing personality. I dont mind helping people with there problems. My last venture was when i went to planet Toledo and i started working with the order. That is what gave me the idea to join the order.

-----------

Skype name: doc-red5
Timezone: GMT Londan +0

I come online as much as i can. the hours i play are usually atleast 1 hour a day even more on weekends. Im on from any thing 5-10 at night. I often come on the forums to see whats happening like new factions new rules.

No never i have always played by the rules.

Yes i agree. I would never do anything or say anything that would harm or get the order a bad name

------------
Transmition end
------------

James Torezis