Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wassup people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, im billy bob, as shown by ma name, and you may know me from such servers as the UK one. Some people here know me, like Akura, Nate, alex... eh... and some others. Im an experienced player and can't wait to get into a big fight. =D

Anyways, im not all about fighting, i also like RP too, but too much makes me bored, i like a mix of RP and PVP, moderation is better than zealotry, i always say.

Anyways, sum that all up and all you get is...

HAI!!!
Hai Billeh.
Hi there, be sure to read the rules bla, bla, and i hope you enjoy your stay!
' Wrote:be sure to read the rules
UK rules are just a copy of the ones we use here if I remember correctly.
Hai!

Welcome to the (other) Disco!
Welcome here then, read through the rules if you havent done that already and then have fun!
Welcome to Discovery!

Please wipe your feet and take off your shoes.

Welcome.

Good luck with the server.... No really, the old "You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps" really does conform to this server.

See you on the server. If you need any help just scream at me.
hehe, thanks everyone, im noot the normal newcomer, i AM an experienced players, i know the disco UK rules, which are a copy of the GC rules, and akura, what were you doing in NY on the UK server in an almost destroyed Rhino going on about how your ship being on fire was impossible?

Cleric, don't worry, i shall shout at you at some point, maybe just to annoy you >=D

and akura, i cant wipe me feet then take of my shoes, it just doesnt work, and i almost never wear shoes unless im going out

does akura say that to every new person? =P
' Wrote:hehe, thanks everyone, im noot the normal newcomer, i AM an experienced players, i know the disco UK rules, which are a copy of the GC rules, and akura, what were you doing in NY on the UK server in an almost destroyed Rhino going on about how your ship being on fire was impossible?
It's just one of these random things his characters do.

For example, his old [LN] character began accusing my indie gunboat of being a Xeno. While chasing a Xeno.

' Wrote:and akura, i cant wipe me feet then take of my shoes, it just doesnt work, and i almost never wear shoes unless im going out

does akura say that to every new person? =P
I am unsure. But many people just use the same greeting to every new person. To be honest, it's just a +1 fest, like the Birthday threads.
Pages: 1 2 3