Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The 3rd Return?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems I am returning to disco for the third time. I know I owe a lot to you peeps. I think I owe some credits to Boss, my apologies friend!
All I can say is that I am terribly sorry for my absence.
The thing is, I had to get rid of my internet connection because I was terribly low on funds, but things have been stable for the last month, and I can return!
The biggest pain in the ass is that I lost my chance to lead the greatest faction of the all - the Ageira!:(I just want to kill myself for that!
Atleast I didn't make a big leaving post....
Actualy I'm disappointed in you Sid, because I awaited a big rant about me from your side!
' Wrote:the greatest faction of the all - the Ageira!

I'm glad you see that!

I'm sure there is something you can do for Ageira and not being the president. There are departments that need to be run by competent people.

Apply today!
Welcome back!
Good to know you managed to get rid of your financial issues;)
See ya in Space!

Edit: wait wait ... You failed with Ageira, right ? Here is your Solution! D:
' Wrote:Edit: wait wait ... You failed with Ageira, right ? Here is your Solution! D:

Don't listen to him, he is trying to hook up on cardi!
I didn't fail, I just wasn't here.
The old Leader (Quorg) gave me the positions, but I lost it because I had to go! -.-
Edit : Also, I noticed another Latvian, YAY!
Oh, hey, you're back!

If you need a trader...
Well, Yes, I do, because I have to start from somewhere.
Are you pockets really that thick?
' Wrote:Well, Yes, I do, because I have to start from somewhere.
Are you pockets really that thick?

Um, yeah. I bought a battleship this morning then made another ~140mil.
I officially feel sad for you, poor cap-ship-whore, but then again, if anyone would offer me a cap NOAW, I wouldn't say no.
Anyways, I think I will contact you in private, but I feel kind of bad, because I already owe you some credits :/
Pages: 1 2