Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker Guard Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a junker character I am currently working on getting guard rep for. I already have Junker rep full and I'm mission grinding right now. I didn't do /restart so I don't have a large number of factions on my rep sheet. Also don't have Junker guard rep... So I don't know how far along I am. I have been in the guard system and all but it still hasn't showed up.. Where do I need to go to get Junker Guard to show up when I press F8?
i live under the assumption that you have to meet a junker guard iff'd ship. either npc or player one. have you?
No I have not.. Even tho I've flown around in Puerto Rico for a while.

The guys on the Disco Help Channel told me the server count has to go down to around 150 before npc's show up again. So I'll just wait for that.
This can be highly annoying when trying to set your reputation for a faction you haven't yet encountered. Worse when you have max rep for numerous unseen factions that keep being selected by the /droprep command.