Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Legend of Dragoon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was reminiscing on this excellent PS1 RPG and and saw a bunch of other game topics, so i made one. ^.^

Legend of Dragoon, anyone else play it?

Battle system was the best part, turn based combat with action command style attacks.

Did I mention it was like 5 disks long?
Never heard of it. Is their a website you could direct me too? It sounds interesting enough.

Verg
A website? No, this game is OLD. You can find a page on gamefaqs I'm sure.
My roommate owned it when I lived with him, and I played it tons.
Unfortunately I never beat it.. I don't even think I got half-way through. But it is a really amazing game.

Legend of the Dragoon Wiki page
I played this game a week after it was released and have completed it , For a ps1 rpg game it was one of the most fun filled and challenging games i have ever played next to the lunar series .

It sure is a shame to have not seen a sequel being done cause i saw this game with lots of potential , To be honest alot of my rpg's i loved to play were for the original psx and although there are some great titles for the ps2 the only rpg's i have played to date is ofc the final fantasy series and the grandia series , I would sure love to see a lunar 3 and another legend of dragoon game for the ps2
I have played it as well. In fact, I still HAVE it! Awesome game.:cool: Love it and I always will. A classic. Got to the desert and couldn't find my way out. haven't played in a long time.:mellow: