Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: X-Shuttle Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: xshuttle.png]

I was bored. Comments?

I know it's a piece of crap. But it's better than the current one in that it's not an import.
I dunno, it doesn't look like it belongs in thick soupy atmospheres, which the infocard states is one of the basic functions of the current X.

"~used extensively to survey planets when the atmosphere prevents their carriers from mapping them in orbit. "

But it definitely looks roomy enough for a freighter/home/mini science vessel
Kaz....this is the best thing I have set eyes upon all day! This would fit brilliantly. It has the right proportions, not to big not to small, the wings just set the whole thing off.
The wings are too puny.
Looks like they were added as an afterthought.
nah, a more "tech" like version of X-shuttle would be nice.... like the "tech" like look of order gb vs zoner gb.... same base frame, but order looks my high tech... make it look high tech... and fix engines... that model is a bit wrong for a x-shuttle... too litterate... too little "shuttle" in it
YES.

Everything its better than the actual model.
is a Waran-Xwing Hybrid! Amagawd!

We can call it the Xwaran plox?
Your ships are always so... octagonally phallic.
Sorry If I seem to be brash on this, but . . . No, No, and . . No . . .

Yes, the X-shuttle is one ugly 'ole ship, but I like it . .

It has a unique style and "flare" like no other here in this game . . .

You have a really good design, and I think it would make a great addition to the ships here in Disco . . .

Just, don't replace the X-shuttle . .

So, to recap, in the words of the famous Chris Crocker . . .

[Image: chris-crocker.jpg]

Leave the X-Shuttle Alone !
:laugh:
X Shuttle looks fine, as it is now. Maybe just re-texture it.
Pages: 1 2 3