Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Connection lost while attempting to trade bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only on my Keepers though.

It doesn't make sense.
Does it just drop or gives you a kick?

The trade appears to go through -- I lose bots, and the other guy gains -- but I lose connection.
And you have no other issues being close to another Keepers pilot flying that sort of ship?

Otherwise the only thing I am thinking is that the connection is being drop to packet losses.
it happens sometimes. a rare bug.

the server kicked you upon confirmation of the trade, right? just log back in, explain what happened and rejoin.
Now that I think of it, I might've had that a couple of times myself. Can't tell why though, could be a weird anti-cheat thing.
Happend to me aswell, while I was in a fight and I asked for nanobots, I suddenly crashed as soon as the trade menu showed up . :(
So this is why i was dropped from the RH-Liberty fight last day? I apologized in Flood thinking i had drop because of a sudden packet loss raise or something although it looked strange at that moment. I was trading batts/botts before leaving the fight myself, and i had just clicked accept.
It is a common problem.

I encounter it every week on all sides I interact with.
An valuable MM wingman suddenly vanishes after the trade, the Hessian next to me starts to scream because of the lost connection and the other RM guy over there just hammers his keyboard due to the annoyance.

You're a bunch of dirty cheaters.

If/when this happens, could you please PM me (or by skype) with the time and character names involved in the trade and i'll see if I can find out what is happening.
Pages: 1 2