Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I'm from Portugal and this the first time I play Discovery mod. So I don't really understand the rules yet but I'll try to obey them;)

I've played a few years ago WTS mod, and I must say I'm enjoying this one better, at least the first few hours, it seems more balanced.

One doubt I've is the Technology Chart it seems a little confusing, but I'll try to figure it out...

See you in space.
Welcome to Discovery!
Dont worry about rules and such, you'll get to know them all just in time. I suggest you make a Freelancer or Junker char for now, and go out to explore and get to know different types of RP and different Factions.
Also about Tech Chart, Its really simple;
' Wrote:* To use the chart, choose your ID in one of the rows, and follow the row across to the column that the ship or weapon that you are interested in belongs to.
and if That Cell is Green, means you can freely use it, if it's White, means you'll have to Post an InRP Request to Official Player Faction of that Tech on Comm Channel before using it, Red means you can only use it with an approved SRP Request, and Pink means Guns are Green, Ships are White!

Also, Seems you've already seen some of the links below, but still, I'll post it in case you'd missed some;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
ello

enjoy your time here!!!:DI am

;>