Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: representative for a Russian Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just met a pilot named Xr@niTeL. He speaks russian, and barely knows english.

He must not know that the server's mostly english, so I helped become his first friend.

All I could do for him at the time was bring him to Rheinland where I thought there might be some russian-speakers there. (true story... I met two battleships that were very willing to shoot me for it, but I stood firm in helping this guy out)

Please help this guy if you find him... probably find a translator for him. I don't know how to do that. He doesn't have any russian friends that play FL.

oh... I also wanted the angels to help him too, if they can. Just remember he only barely speaks English.
Hmm..i'l put it to the lads and see what i can find. Sadly i'm only any use for translating for welsh players but we'l see what we can do.
If I see him, I'll tell him to Take a look at this ...
Those who choose the 'wrong' Server to play in, make things harder both for themselves and others who have to interact with them.
Thats the only way I can think of when it comes to helping "sory me engleish no gut" type of Players.
If I see him, guaranteed he'll be helped. Whatever it takes.