Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm baaaaack-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok like Deaxy posted somewhere on here, it was his 3rd return, or she I don't know. I so beat Deaxy because this is my fourth return! BWAHAHAHAH. Well anyways it's kinda a cycle, you play, you get surper rich, you get bored, leave. Come back again and work to get super rich. Then leave, over and over. I don't think most of you will know me, but I've always been around...if only a few months at a time.

...We are still mining silver right?...or is that gig over?

*Runs around in a star-flea dodging hackers while mining.*
Welcome back! Now stay here? You dont have to leave just because you got enough money, give it to the poor like me :crazy:
I don't know you, but welcome back anyways.:)
Welcome back:)
hey welcome back to Disco !! you never can get enough of it:Dand yes the Silver is still there and waits for you but pirates also waits for you ^^ so take care !!!
Well, first of all, Welcome back!
And then, for Mining, you can always check This!
Pennsy field got nerfed, now Gold in Dublin is the new olol-field!:P

Also, if Being rich is so 'Boring' to you, Donate all your cash to The Angels when you get over 1 bil, and you'll have to start over;)
Welcome back, wweeeee
Sup man nah the silver all gone, taken by me!!!

Well its good to have you return. If ya need anything let me know.
First things firt, im a male!
Oh, and welcome back, if you are interested in mining, I have a little thing started in tau-23!
Welcome back, get rich, give your money to me, get rich again, give your money to me again. I perfected your cycle!