Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CLOSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Closed.
[Image: Untitled-1copy-1.png]

That's something I made for a faction on GTA online for someone, tell me if you like the cartoonish style and I can work something cool for you too
Loyd, looks neat but I would rather prefer if you follow the guidelines I set forth, don't mean your work is bad just that's not what I'm looking for. Sorry :/

But at least you could give it a try, si?
Yah I just like to show this pic I made cause I find it very cool wahah, but I wanted to know at the same time if you wanted something cartoonish to know maybe if you'd like it:P
[Image: test1m.png]

my first try on it,
*Updated*

[Image: xmn4t3.jpg]

[Image: 2w6bbjm.jpg]
I will love to make this sig, ill post something soon.
[Image: Smokeone1copy.png] Well I tried ^^ Resizable of course.
Anything can be put where the godfathers face is.

[Image: 6yedjd.jpg]
Thanks to all the people who have made an effort here.

Currently my two favorites are: '.Waratah.' & coffee

Coffee, I really like the style you have given off in that sig. Simple and good, the way I want it. But it's too big for a sig, perhaps you could resize it to something more closer to the sigs presented in this thread.

.Waratah, Nice one with the Godfather face, perhaps, you could remove him and replace him with his son:

http://benw99.deviantart.com/art/Godfather-23482122

I would love to see if you could implement Al Pacino instead. Same position and all. Note, I only want the sofa/chair + himself, nothing else needs to be put in from that picture.

I may also have another signature job for this same group later. (A signature for the Smokeone Women.)

Of course, other can also have a go if they want.
Pages: 1 2