Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Money is gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, I was checking the IMS-Holdings balance, and I discovered that all 500 million credits were gone! I can only come to 2 conclusions for this. Either (A)- someone took the money from the character ( and only 3 people had the code, and the other 2 people left FL) or (B)- The character was deleted due to inactivity (However, it still comes up as the character still there, just no creds)
Any help?
Well probably something near the lines of A)

If it was inactivity you'd have no ship.

I'll redo all codes and move the armoury to a new account each and everytime there is a change in who accesses it.
Or you were sanctioned, but I cant remember that hefty of a fine being applied in a couple of weeks. when was the last time you logged in?
Well, I don't have the character, the former IMS leader does

and he quit FL a few days ago

Gave away the credits when he quit.
but I checked the balance the day after he left...the other guy however....he sold his ships (except for 1) and got all the money transferred to another char......I suspect him the most. The other guy I know and hes not like that
Im sorry to hear that; I dont think you were sanctioned, else we would know (we know everything:cool:)

I guess someone took the money. PM an admin, he may not give you the money back, but at least you will know what happened
I just talked to Dieter in-game and the only conclusion we could come up with is Answer A...
Next time I see them on Skype, were going to have a little talk